Upper Sandusky, Ohio
This 1852 residence was owned by the Beery family for many years, until it was donated to the local historical society in 1962. Since then, visitors and staff have reported various strange occurrences, including ghostly voices, disembodied footsteps and strange whistling noises. The ghost of an elderly woman, suspected ...
Formerly a restaurant and filling station, the building is supposedly haunted by a ghostly man carrying a leather briefcase. His association with the place is unknown. (Submitted by Callum Swift)